- Join VOICE, Violence Outreach Intervention and Community Empowerment, a peer outreach program, a powerful way of making change on USC’s campus.
- Sign up for the RSVP newsletter. Every two weeks, RSVP sends a newsletter with information regarding upcoming events, programs around campus and ways to be involved with the center. To be up-to-date on RSVP, please email [email protected] and request a subscription.
- Volunteer with RSVP, by completing the volunteer form and submit to [email protected]
- Women’s Student Assembly is part of the Student Senate Program Board, linking the many different women’s student groups on campus for communication and funding purposes and promoting awareness of women’s issues. WSA provides programming for Take Back The Night events and works in collaboration with RSVP. Contact [email protected] or go to their website. WSA tends to meet on Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m.
- Visit RSVP's training and opportunities page.
Contact the Title IX Coordinator to find out more about ways to get involved!Back to top
- Surviving in Numbers: Provides education and empowerment through workshops and storytelling.
- Know Your IX: Educates students on their school’s obligations to address sexual assault under Title IX and empowers them to take action if their school fails to meet those obligations.
- End Rape On Campus : Helps students file complaints against their school for mishandling sexual assault reports.
- Futures Without Violence: Addresses sexual and domestic violence in communities through policy development, educational programs, and public action campaigns.
- Clery Center for Security on Campus: Works to make schools safer through survivor advocacy and prevention education.
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center: Provides education and resources on sexual assault.