- Join VOICE, Violence Outreach Intervention and Community Empowerment
- Volunteer with USC’s Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention and Services (RSVP) by completing the volunteer form
- Surviving in Numbers: Provides education and empowerment through workshops and storytelling.
- Know Your IX: Educates students on their school’s obligations to address sexual assault under Title IX and empowers them to take action if their school fails to meet those obligations.
- End Rape On Campus : Helps students file complaints against their school for mishandling sexual assault reports.
- Futures Without Violence: Addresses sexual and domestic violence in communities through policy development, educational programs, and public action campaigns.
- Clery Center for Security on Campus: Works to make schools safer through survivor advocacy and prevention education.
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center: Provides education and resources on sexual assault.